PARTNERS AT MARINA BAY: Contacts and information
The Residence at Marina Bay – Now Open & Leasing
Lakefront rental apartments (1br, 2br & 3br) with heated resort-style pool, fire pit, cabanas, grilling deck, poolside beverage and food from Liberty on the Lake, stainless steel or black appliance packages, tile backsplash, granite and wood, elevators, Energy Star rated, tankless hot water heaters, wrap-around porches, indoor movie theater, Body Shop Fitness Center, club lounge, and spectacular deep water views.
Liberty on the Lake at Marina Bay – Now Open!
A waterfront outpost of Liberty Tap Room, Liberty on the Lake is a full-service restaurant, grill and bar with elevated outdoor seating and killer lake views, operated by the TBonz Restaurant Group.
1602 Marina Road, Irmo, SC 29063 | 803.667.9715
Website: www.libertytaproom.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/LibertyontheLake
Lake Murray Boat Club at Marina Bay – Memberships available now
The Midlands’ only Boating Country Club®.
1602 Marina Road, Irmo, SC 29063 | 803.407.2828 | email@example.com
Better Boat Rental at Marina Bay – Rentals available now
Lake Murray’s only source to rent 20-foot deck boats, pontoons, tri-toons, fish-ski pontoons, and a double deck pontoon boat with a water slide on the back.
1602 Marina Road, Irmo, SC 29063 | 803.407.2929 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Marina Bay
Marina Bay is Lake Murray’s new resort-style lakefront lifestyle destination, located 25 minutes from downtown Columbia, SC, with luxury-casual rental residences and resort-style amenities, as well as the following on-site partners: Lake Murray Marina; Liberty Tap Room on the Lake; Lake Murray Boat Club; & Better Boat Rental.
Resources for boat slipholders. Please keep these numbers numbers on vessel for emergencies
- 803-781-1585 MARINA OFFICE
- 803-407-2929 BETTER BOATING
- 803-407-2828 LAKE MURRAY BOAT CLUB
- 803-622-0163 AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY PHONE
- 911 – POLICE/FIRE/AMBULANCE
- 803-576-3000 – RICHLAND CO. SHERIFF
- 803-359-2521 – CHAPIN, IRMO POLICE
- 803-252-2911 – BALLENTINE FIRE DEPT.
- 803-791-2000 – LEXINGTON MEDICAL CENTER
- 803-777-1117 OR 800-922-1117 POISON CONTROL CENTER
- 800-922-5431 – WILDLIFE LAW ENFORCEMENT (EMERGENCIES ONLY)
- 803-734-3838 – DEPT. OF NATURAL RESOURCES
- 803-955-4000 – DISPATCH OF DNR
- 803-929-6000 – RICHLAND CO. DOG CATCHER
- 803-606-7027 OR 803-957-0664 SEA TOW LAKE MURRAY
- 803-217-8399 Then #2 SCE&G LAKE LEVEL